Innovative Concepts is deeply rooted in a Discipleship Process referred to as the Four E's – Engage, Embrace, Equip, and Empower. This model is an ongoing cycle that serves as a foundation for guiding the way we strengthen our relationships with God and each other.
- Engage: For many of us, approaching people we barely know is uncomfortable and sometimes even scary. The first stage in the process is learning how to take this “risk” by making initial contacts with potential relationships.
- Embrace: This stage is simply spending quality time with friends, family, and colleagues and getting to know who they really are. By showing them that you are accepting regardless of their perceived flaws, you begin to build meaningful relationships based on trust and respect.
- Equip: After we become secure with each other and ourselves, we can start learning about and applying the tools we need for a healthy spiritual life. Innovative Concepts provides four different services tailored to specific groups of people who are at different stages in their lives – adults and families, business people, young adults, and college students. In addition, we provide classes that explore Biblical principles and informal gatherings that enable you to apply these concepts to your daily life.
- Empower: We value sending people out into the community, different parts of the country, and even the world. We believe in encouraging people to fulfill their God-given destiny, and in some cases this means traveling to another place to share their skills and abilities.
Developing a Strong Spiritual Foundation
We believe that establishing a strong foundation in prayer, reading the Bible, and regularly attending a church service will result in a healthy and fulfilling life.
- PRAYER is a tool that God provided us so that we may relinquish our frustrations and desires to him. He also intended for prayer to be used as a line of communication to guide us through the destiny he has planned for each of us.
- In THE BIBLE you will find inspiration to help you persevere through the obstacles that life presents. Its principles will guide you in making the right decisions for yourself and your family. The stories will provide comfort and solutions for any situation that you are currently facing or might possibly face in the future.
Cultivating Quality Relationships
As we progress through life, the challenges we are presented with only increase in number and intensity. However, God never intended for us to go through life alone. He advises us to surround ourselves with others who will speak positive affirmations and share their wisdom.
- CHURCH: When you commit to regularly attending a church service, you become connected to a safe community where you are able to learn from others and build a network of support and encouragement. We provide services to fit different age groups and people in different stages of their lives. See the different times and locations for our services: all ages, youth service, college gathering.
- SMALL GROUPS: At Innovative Concepts we place a high value on enjoying each other and appreciating the unique personalities that each individual brings. Through informal gatherings at places like restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping centers we are able to get to know each other and have fun in a relaxed environment. Find a small group.
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.